The ideal, versatile camera for the professional or amateur location photographer who wants good exposures in the simplest automatic fashion. Aperture priority, selective metering system provides excellent exposures automatically – also with CF lenses.
- Automatic bracketing, programmable in 113 stops values, enhances the potential for perfect exposures when speed of shooting is crucial.
- Manual exposure mode with optional Reference mode for monitoring changes in lighting conditions/ subject brightness.
- Robust, durable rubberized, silk textile focal plane curtain assures reliable shutter operation with electronically timed precision from 34 minutes to 112000 sec. Flash sync up to 1/90 sec.
- Shutter speeds which are set automatically with an accuracy of lIl2-stop increments, can be set manually in 112 stop increments.
- Finder display also shows the shutter speed that must be set on CF lenses for correct exposure.
- For utmost reliability, digital electronics require only four contacts to couple camera body to lenses and film magazines.
- TTL dedicated flash system automatically measures the light off the film plane for excellent and consistent exposures.
- Programmable fill-flash function offers a professional solution for eating the desired lighting ratio between flash and existing light automatically.
- Enables use of large aperture lenses for low light photography.
- Flexibility in shutter speed and depth of field control are increased.
- Maximum apertures: F12 on the 1l0mm Planar, f/2.8 on the 50mm wide angle and 150 tele, f/4 on the longer 250, and 350mm focal lengths.
- Instant return mirror shows large viewfinder image on high resolution Acute Matte focusing screen.
- Choice of manual or motor- driven film advance with accessory motor drive.
- Self timer with programmable delay from 2 to 60 seconds operates with the mirror in locked-up position for maximum image sharpness.
- Double or multiple exposure capability without removing film magazine for speed and registration accuracy.
- CF lenses and regular film magazines are compatible without losing the metering options and functions.